Northern Colorado Estate Planning and Gun and Weapon Crimes Law Firm Protects Clients’ Interests
Dedicated Fort Collins attorney has a passion for helping individuals restore their gun rights
If you want to plan for your family’s future or if you have a legal issue that impacts your second amendment rights, you can turn to Keep Law in Fort Collins, Colorado. I am Samuel Kornfeld, and my firm focuses solely on helping individuals protect themselves and their families. I began my legal career in litigation but grew quickly frustrated seeing the many cases that could have avoided trial through proper planning. I help clients throughout Northern Colorado with crafting wills, trusts and other estate planning tools as well as helping individuals safeguard their second amendment rights.
Experienced estate planning lawyer provides personalized legal guidance
Choosing my firm means you get a strong ally who will put his knowledge and resources to work on your behalf. My firm is known for its:
- Community-focus — As a Colorado native who grew up along the Front Range, I have deep roots in the Fort Collins area. I understand that success is about relationships and I give back to the community through my involvement in local schools and Kiwanis International.
- Personalized service — Estate planning matters and crimes involving the possession or sale of firearms are inherently emotional and personal. I understand this and am committed to delivering the one-on-one attention that allows each client to understand their situation and options thoroughly. I never meet with clients just once. We will meet multiple times to develop a customized plan aimed at meeting your goals.
- Affordable rates — I understand the value of a dollar and hate receiving surprise bills as much as anyone. For this reason, I don’t charge hourly rates but instead quote affordable, flat fees in advance for my services.
To ensure you get the best legal counsel possible, I only accept a small percentage of clients that correspond with my firm’s focus. We can discuss this further at your initial consultation.
Focused legal advocacy committed to addressing your needs
My firm provides diligent representation and detailed legal advice designed to help individuals and families get the support they need in the following areas:
- Estate planning — I help clients create effective estate plans that include wills, trusts, advance directives and other tools that put plans in place for the future. One of my goals is to help families minimize conflict, not just deal with the distribution of property.
- Expungements — Having a permanent criminal record can impact many areas of your life for years to come. I help eligible clients through the expungement process, which involves erasing their record and moving forward with a clean slate.
- Gun and weapon crimes — It can be frustrating when a run-in with the law renders you unable to continue exercising your constitutional right to bear arms. Part of my legal practice focuses on firearms rights restoration.
For established and trusted counsel in these areas, you can rely on my firm to protect your interests.
Contact an experienced Northern Colorado law firm for representation
Keep Law represents clients throughout Northern Colorado in matters related to estate planning and gun and weapon crimes. Please call 970-632-7100 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Fort Collins office.